FROZEN S’more Dessert
1 box (17.6 oz) brownie mix
2 pints Vanilla Swiss Almond ice cream
2 pints light chocolate ice cream
10 round chocolate wafer cookies
2/3 cup mini marshmallows
- Line a 13 x 9-in. baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving about 2 in. overhang on two sides. Prepare brownie mix as box directs. Spread into prepared pan and bake 18 to 20 minutes until set. Cool in pan 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold.
- Holding foil by ends, lift brownies from pan; cut 10 circles with a 2 1/2-in. cookie or biscuit cutter. Place on a baking sheet and freeze.
- Cut away carton from one pint of ice cream; cut crosswise into 5 slices. Using same cookie cutter, cut a circle from each slice. Place an ice cream circle on top of each brownie; return to freezer. Repeat with remaining pint of ice cream to form stacks; freeze.
- Heat broiler. Place cookies on baking sheet. Top each with 1 Tbsp mini marshmallows. Broil about 1 minute or until marshmallows brown; let cool.
- To serve, put a marshmallow-topped cookie on top of each ice cream stack and serve immediately.
Tip: Can be made through Step 3 and kept in an airtight container in freezer for up to 1 week.
1. S’more Parfaits
2 cups cold milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge or chocolate pudding mix
2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers (about 24 squares)
1 cup miniature marshmallows
4 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons each into four parfait glasses. Layer each with 1/4 cup cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons pudding, 1/4 cup marshmallows and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips.
- Top with the remaining pudding and crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
2. S’more Cups
7 whole graham crackers (1 cup finely crushed)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
6 Tbsp butter, melted
4 bars (1.55 oz. or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided
12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large re-sealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl. Using a small cookie scoop, place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of a mini muffin pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half crosswise. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
- Break remaining candy bars and place in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.
3. S’more Smoothie
1/2 cup marshmallow crème
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1 cup milk
2 cups ice
2 graham cracker squares
Mini chocolate chips
- Add the marshmallow creme to the container of an electric blender.
- Add in the chocolate syrup and milk.
- Add the ice on top and crumble the graham crackers over the ice.
- Cover and blend on high until smooth and all the marshmallow creme has been incorporated.
- Pour mixture into 2 chilled glasses; garnish with the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Inspired by: The Craft Hostess